SERMON: Ingredients of Godliness: Marriage
10 Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why then are we faithless to one another, profaning the covenant of our fathers? 11 Judah has been faithless, and abomination has been committed in Israel and in Jerusalem. For Judah has profaned the sanctuary of the Lord, which he loves, and has married the daughter of a foreign god. 12 May the Lord cut off from the tents of Jacob any descendant of the man who does this, who brings an offering to the Lord of hosts!..
- Men's Prayer Breakfast 6:00 am
- Gospel U 9:00 am
- Worship 10:30 am
- 2:42 Lunch 12:00 pm
Location: 1351 S Mason Rd, Katy, TX 77450, USA
Acts 2:42 “And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.”
Lunch will be catered (love offerings accepted). More information TBA.
- Fellowship Team Meeting 7:00 pm
- Ladies' Bible Study 9:15 am Location: 1351 S Mason Rd, Katy, TX 77450, USA "Ephesians: God's Big Plan for Christ's New People". Childcare available for Preschoolers and younger.
- Book Discussion: The Reason for God 11:00 am Location: Pastor's Study
- Staff meeting 2:15 pm
- Music Selection Team 7:00 pm Meet in Pastor's office to select music for worship.